Breaded Pork Loin is a simple recipe using pork loin as the main ingredient. Pork Loin is dipped in whisked egg and milk mixture then dredge in breadcrumbs and fried to perfection.
This easy-to-do dish requires just a little time to prepare and is budget friendly too. By the way, you can also use pork chops for this recipe. If you want quick food that won’t hurt your wallet, you might want to consider trying this recipe.
Try this Breaded Pork Loin recipe.
1 1/2 lb pork loin (about 3 slices)
1 piece raw egg
3 tbsp milk
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
Watch the cooking video:
1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
2. Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl.
3. Dip each loin in the egg mixture then dredge in bread crumbs.
4. Heat oil in a heavy skillet.
5. Fry in the hot oil for about 6 minutes on each side or until color turns golden brown.
6. Serve hot with atchara. Share and enjoy!