Garlic parmesan chicken wings is a good chicken dinner idea for people on the go. After long hours of work, you deserve a break while enjoying a hearty dinner. The good news is, you can do both with this quick and easy recipe.
When I want to have garlic parmesan chicken wings for dinner, I prepare the ingredients beforehand. Once I get home, all I do is mix the ingredients and bake my delicious chicken wings. This gives me time to catch-up with the news, watch my favorite TV series, and give more time to my family.
I like garlic parmesan chicken wings best with ranch or blue cheese dressing along with French fries, potato wedges, or mashed potatoes on the side. You can always enjoy this with steamed or fried rice if you opt to.
On the other hand, if you want chicken wings but want it to be more spicy, I have a good option for you. Here is a recipe of buffalo chicken wings that has been tried and tested.
Try this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings recipe.
- 8 to 12 pieces chicken wings
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- Season chicken with salt, cumin, and oregano. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Combine olive oil, garlic powder, seasoning salt, basil, and parmesan cheese. Set Aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the chicken wings for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow the chicken wings to cool then toss in the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, basil, and parmesan cheese mixture.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Share and enjoy!