Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings is a good chicken dinner idea for people on the go. After long hours of work, you deserve a break while enjoying a hearty dinner. The good news is, you can do both with this quick and easy recipe.
When I want to have this for dinner, I prepare the ingredients beforehand. Once I get home, all I do is mix the ingredients and bake my delicious chicken wings. This gives me time to catch-up with the news, watch my favorite TV series, and give more time to my family.
Try this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings recipe.
Garlic Parmesan chicken Wings Recipe
- 8 to 12 pieces chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- Season chicken with salt, cumin, and oregano. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Combine olive oil, garlic powder, seasoning salt, basil, and parmesan cheese. Set Aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the chicken wings for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow the chicken wings to cool then toss in the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, basil, and parmesan cheese mixture.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 6