This Bacon frittata variationÂ makes useÂ of crumbled cooked bacon, shredded potatoes, chopped plum tomatoes, chopped basil, and cheese. This combination is truly amazing. There are wonderful flavors going-on with this dish, and the texture is very nice.
This is an ideal dish to prepare for breakfast. The delicious flavor and nutrients of this frittate recipe will make you start your day right.
Try this Bacon Frittata Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Bacon Frittata Recipe
- 8 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 medium potatoes, shredded
- 4 pieces eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 3 pieces fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup plum tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat a frying pan and pour-in olive oil
- Add the potatoes an fry until the color turns light brown.
- Combine eggs, salt, bacon, and milk. Whisk and pour over the potatoes.Cook in low to medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange cheese, tomatoes, and basil over the egg. Cover the pan and continue cooking in low heat for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with toasted bread for breakfast.
- Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 4