Are you looking for a quick and easy pizza recipe that you can make for snacks? This Easy English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza Recipe might be of help. You see, this recipe does not require making the pizza dough from scratch. Instead, English muffins are used.
The good thing about this recipe is the short preparation time. This can be attributed to the idea of using instant pizza dough (English muffins), which I think is a good selection. All that is needed is to spread the pizza sauce, arrange the toppings, and bake. This recipe won’t be called Easy Pepperoni pizza recipe for nothing, after all. Believe me, this is worth your time and the kids will love it.
I was fortunate enough to find some pepperoni minis in my local grocery store. These are usually used to make mini pizza. Don’t worry if this is not available in your area because you can always use the regular sized pepperoni for this Easy Pepperoni Pizza Recipe. Make sure that you make enough pizza for everyone.
Try this Easy English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza Recipe and let me know what you think.
Easy English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- 8 pieces English muffins, sliced in half (horizontal)
- 6 ounces pizza sauce or spaghetti meat sauce
- 4 ounces (1 pack) pepperoni minis (or regular pepperoni, sliced)
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Scoop about 2 to 3 teaspoons of pizza sauce and spread over the sliced English muffin.
- Arrange about 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese and a tablespoon of cheddar cheese on each muffin.
- Top with a generous amount of sliced pepperoni.
- Place the uncooked English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza in a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 8