Cilantro Lime Rice is a fresh tasting side for dishes like Carne Asada. This can also be a component for burrito.
Preparing this Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe is very easy. You will only need steamed white rice, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and some minced garlic. You can cook the white rice your way; either manually over a stovetop or by using a rice cooker. I prefer using a rice cooker because it saves time and effort.
I am using this as a component for my Carne Asada Burrito; this makes it more enticing. I like Cilantro Lime Rice because it makes any food taste fresh.
Try this Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Juice from 1 piece lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and olive oil in a food processor.
- Shred the mixture for 20 seconds.
- Combine the shredded mixture with the cooked white rice along with the salt. Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 3
Reliable WordPress Hosting (Free Domain and Setup)
Want to create a blog? Click here to view my tutorial on how to start your own blog