Mushroom and Spinach Omelet is a good meal idea for breakfast. This healthy dish involves spinach, mushrooms, and beaten egg. I tried using olive oil to make it more health friendly.
Preparing mushroom omelet is simple. You don’t need to be a chef in order to make one. I would recommend tough that you use non-stick pans to prevent the egg from sticking so that it would easily glide from the pan to your plate. If you want this this to have less cholesterol, you can use egg whites instead or at least reduce the egg yolks.
I like having Mushroom and Spinach Omelet with toast. It’s a simple meal that fits me right. A glass of healthy soy milk will also make my day. How about you, how do you like Mushroom and Spinach Omelet?
Try this Mushroom and Spinach Omelet recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 cups white mushroom, sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach, cleaned
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, put-in the mushroom. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir and then cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs and place in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Beat the eggs until the texture becomes soft.
- Wipe the pan with clean paper towel. Heat it again and then pour-in half of the remaining olive oil.
- When the oil starts to get hot, pour half of the beaten egg mixture in the pan. Spread the egg so that it will be cooked evenly.
- When the eggs are cooked halfway, scoop half of the cooked spinach and mushroom and then arrange on one end of the egg.
- Fold the other end of the egg using a spatula to cover the spinach and mushroom.
- Gently slide the omelet to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!