This pork stir fry with scallions looks gorgeous and appetizing; it also tastes good and best enjoyed when served with warm rice. I’m sure that you will love this quick and easy pork stir fry recipe.
The good thing about pork stir fry with scallions is its ease in preparation. This recipe is for beginners. This means that anyone can make this dish even if you don’t have any experience in cooking. Yes, you read it right. All you have to do is follow the instructions step-by-step and you will surely arrive with a successful dish that you will be proud of. If you want to make a beef stir fry dish, I recommend beef and pepper stir fry.
A few tips before you start: make sure to use pork tenderloin or any tender cut of pork. It is important because we need to leverage on the existing texture of the meat since we have limited cooking time. Tenderloin is the most tender part of the pork and it remains that way even if cooked for a short period of time. also, the cooking wine is optional. In case you want to push through with it, you can use dry sherry or Shaoxing wine.
Happy cooking everyone!
Try this delicious Pork Stir Fry with Scallions Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 lb. Pork tenderloin, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoon oyster sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 whole red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ¾ cup scallions, sliced into 2 inch length
- 2 tablespoons cooking wine
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine pork, soy sauce, oyster sauce, ground black pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch into the pork mixture. Mix well.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Once the cooking oil becomes hot, stir fry the pork for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and scallions. Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the cooking wine. Cook for a minute,
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!