Easy Egg Salad is a quick and simple egg salad recipe that you will surely like. It makes use of basic ingredients; it is high in protein and low in carbohydrates; and you can enjoy it any way you prefer.
I love to eat egg salad on top of toasted sliced bread. Sometimes, I make a sandwich with it along with ham, bacon, turkey, or tuna flakes. Boiled cubed potatoes can also be added if you intend this to be a complete meal in itself.
Egg Salad is best served chilled. This can easily be done by placing it in the fridge for about an hour before serving. Enjoy!
Try this Easy Egg Salad Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 6 pieces hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup minced celery
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 teaspoons dill relish
- ½ teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the shell from the eggs and chop the eggs into small pieces. Place the chopped eggs in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, celery, green onion, dill relish, sugar, salt and pepper in another bowl. Stir to mix.
- Pour the mixture to the large bowl with the chopped boiled eggs. Toss until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve as a salad or top over a slice of bread.
- Share and enjoy!