This Chicken Pasta Casserole Recipe was shared to us by Nicole. She writes:
My chicken pasta is a hit in our household. My kids like it a lot. Enjoy this recipe – Nicole
- 1 lb. rotini pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, chicken breasts slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2½ cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 small can diced tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Grease baking dish with oil.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in a saute pan.
- Brown the chicken in oil. Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and spaghetti sauce. Let it simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli. Cook for 1 minute.
- Put pasta in baking dish. Pour chicken mixture over pasta. Toss.
- Top with Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes (uncovered).