Having Scrambled Eggs with Sun Dried Tomato and Bacon for breakfast will surely give you the energy to start your day right. Aside from the energy that it provides, Scrambled Eggs with Sun Dried Tomato and Bacon is also delicious. I love to have it with either toast or buttermilk pancakes. You can also eat it with garlic-fried rice.
The sun-dried tomato and bacon did a great job in making this scrambled egg dish very tasty. I also liked the idea of adding green bell pepper and onions as it gives this Scrambled Eggs with Sun Dried Tomato and Bacon a fresher and yummier flavor. It also made it look pretty.
One of the things that I also like about this dish (aside from the taste) is the ease in preparation. You can enjoy this yummy Scrambled Eggs with Sun Dried Tomato and Bacon for breakfast in less than 15 minutes – and there is even enough for you to share with your family and friends.
Do you love to have scrambled eggs for breakfast? How do you make yours? If you want something more filipino, you can also checkout this Pinoy Scrambled Egg Recipe.
Try this Scrambled Eggs with Sun Dried Tomato and Bacon Recipe. Enjoy!
- 5 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup whole milk
- 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced into small cubes
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced sun-dried tomato
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Combine the milk and beaten eggs in a bowl. Beat using a wire whisk or fork. Set aside (you can add some salt and pepper if desired).
- Turn on the heat to medium then start to heat the frying pan (non-stick pans are best).
- Put the butter on the pan and let it melt.
- One the butter melts and gets hot, add the sliced onion and bacon. Saute until it becomes soft.
- Put-in the green bell pepper and sun-dried tomato. Cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly pour-in the beaten egg and milk mixture. As the eggs starts to form, pull the entire mixture across the frying pan. Do this step until small lumps are formed. Do not overcook the eggs.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!