Tuna Alfredo Casserole is a good tasting comfort food that you can make anytime you wish. It is simple to prepare and can easily be made even by beginners.
This Tuna Alfredo Casserole makes use of canned tuna and macaroni noodles. You can use either the canned tuna in water or the ones in oil. You’ll need to drain the liquid beforehand though. I also used our easy Alfredo sauce recipe for the sauce — all went well and I even had an extra serving. Yum!
Try this Tuna Alfredo Casserole Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 lb.macaroni noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 6 oz. canned tuna, water or oil drained
- 2 servings Alfredo sauce (recipe here)
- ½ cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the tuna and Alfredo sauce in a large mixing bowl. Stir gently until all the ingredients are blended.
- Add-in the cooked macaroni noodles. Toss until the macaroni is coated with the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the tuna Alfredo in a baking pan.Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!