Caramelized Butternut Squash is a simple dessert that you can make this autumn or anytime of the year. It is easy to make and simply delicious. I enjoy this as a dessert. Sometimes, I make this dish to snack on.
Butternut Squash is an amazing ingredient. There are lots of dishes that you can make using this and it blends well to almost any ingredient, may it be veggies or meat.
There are more ways to cook butternut squash. Click here to check it out.
Try this Simple Caramelized Butternut Squash Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. butternut squash, peeled, seeds removed, and cut into cubes
- 2½ tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 410F
- Combine squash, brown sugar, salt, and butter in a bowl. Toss to coat the squash with the rest of the ingredients.
- Arrange the coated butternut squash on a baking tray lined with an aluminum sheet. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!