Blueberry Muffin is one of the best muffin varieties that you should try. Muffins refer to breads that are baked in small quantities. The dough is often placed in paper cups and baked in muffin or cupcake pans. This Blueberry Muffins Recipe is one of the easiest that you can prepare anytime.
Blueberry Muffin or any muffin variety can sometimes be mistaken as cupcakes. Muffins and cupcakes are two different things. Muffins are less sweeter and it does not have any frosting. I do not really think that the distinction is important. All that matters is the taste. Call it Blueberry Muffin or Blueberry Cupcake — it should not be an issue as long as you are enjoying it. I’m sure you will find this Blueberry Muffins Recipe enjoyable.
This Blueberry Muffin recipe is probably one of the simplest recipe around. I am confident to say that anyone with or without experience in baking can make their own blueberry muffin just by following the details described in this recipe. I know that baking can be intimidating to most people. Don’t be afraid to try. As long as you have the will and the correct guidance, you should be fine.
I like this Blueberry Muffin Recipe because it has the taste and consistency that I want in a muffin. One note though, it is highly recommended to use fresh blueberries to ensure the best flavor. I love having a piece or two of Blueberry Muffins for breakfast. I like eating muffins while enjoying my coffee.
Do you also love Blueberry Muffins?
Try this Blueberry Muffin Recipe and let me know what you think.
Watch the Blueberry Muffins Cooking Video:
- ¾ to 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 5 tablespoons fresh milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 piece raw egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, combine egg, vegetable oil, and milk. Whisk until all the ingredients are distributed (using an electric mixer).
- Continue whisking while gradually adding the flour mixture.
- Turn the mixer off and add-in the blueberries. Fold-in the mixture until the blueberries are distributed well.
- Arrange paper cups (muffin or cupcake cups) on a muffin pan. Scoop mixture and arrange in each paper cups.
- Place the muffin pan inside the oven and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Remove from the oven and allow the temperature to cool down.
- Transfer to a serving plate and then serve. Share and enjoy!