The outcome of this Banana Nut Muffin recipe makes a perfect snack. It is also great for breakfast especially when you have a cup of coffee by the side. Have you tried having this lately?
Most amateur cooks stay away from baking because they think that it is complicated. Like all other things, baking might not be that easy the first time, but it will surely be easier when you get used to it. This Banana Nut Muffin Recipe can be your starting project to the wonderful world of baking. If needed, you can always refer to our cupcake and muffin videos for guidance. Talking about videos, I know that we did not have much lately because of my schedule. The good news is that I am starting to process new cooking videos that will be published soon.
I know that life is tough at this time. Many of our readers are trying to get recipe ideas for a food business that they are planning to put up, or already started. In fact, I am getting a handful of emails telling me how our recipes helped them start their food business. I feel blessed and thankful to know that our recipes are going a long way to help our loyal readers. You can start your own Banana Nut Muffin or Banana Bread retail business by using our Banana Nut Muffin Recipe. Coupled with hard work, determination, and a little prayer, your business will make it big one day.
Try this Banana Nut Muffin Recipe and let me know what you think.
Banana Nut Muffin
This is an easy recipe for banana muffin with nuts.
- 3 pieces medium ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pieces eggs whites only
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Mix well. Set aside.
- Beat-in egg whites in a separate bowl. Gradually add the bananas, vegetable oil, sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Continue beating until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Gradually fold-in the flour mixture, and then the walnuts. Mix well.
- Arrange muffin cups on a muffin tray. Scoop the mixture and arrange in each muffin cup. Make sure that you only fill about less than 3/4 of the cup's volume.
Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Remove from the oven and let cool by placing on a wire rack.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!