Chicken Salad Wrap is simply chicken salad wrapped in tortilla. You can use either flour or corn tortilla for this recipe.
Chicken Salad Wrap can be a good lunch idea. Whether you have some leftover chicken salad or you will be making one from scratch, your efforts won’t go to waste.
I take a piece of Chicken Salad Wrap with me when I am on the go. It is more convenient for me to have a wrap (or sandwich) in my lunch bag because I can eat anywhere without the need for any utensil. I can enjoy eating while in the middle of the road or during working lunch sessions.
Try this Chicken Salad Wrap Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1½ cups boiled boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 pieces (10 inches) tortilla wrap
- 4 pieces leaf lettuce, cleaned
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the celery, chicken, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Put-in the lime juice and mayonnaise. Fold the mixture to mix all the ingredients.
- Arrange 2 leaf lettuces over the tortilla wrap.
- Scoop half of the chicken mixture on top of the lettuce. Fold the opposite sides of the tortilla and roll starting from the end of the unfolded side until the chicken salad is completely secured.
- Serve with chips.
- Share and enjoy!