Sautéed Spinach with Tofu is a quick and simple spinach recipe that you can prepare for lunch or dinner. This light dish has a delectable Asian flavor that will surely fascinate your taste buds.
It only took me less than 15 minutes to prepare this dish. I started by frying the tofu slices since it will take longer to cook compared with the spinach. Halfway through the process, I started sautéing the spinach – I added the tofu on the last minute.
I love the simple flavors in this spinach recipe. This dish is something that you should have when you are in a diet trying to lose weight of if you are a vegetarian. You can also add some nuts if preferred. Garlic sesame spinach is a simpler recipe that is also good.
This can be eaten all by itself. If you are a rice person, this can be eaten with rice.
Try this Spinach with Tofu Recipe. Live a healthy life!
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 4 ounces firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pan- Fry the tofu using the vegetable oil until all the sides brown. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté the spinach until it becomes soft.
- Add-in olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir.
- Put-in fried tofu. Stir and cook for a minute more.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!