Creamy chicken with mushroom is a rich chicken dish that you can prepare for yourself and your family for dinner. This can be easily prepared in less than 30 minutes. It goes well with biscuit or mashed potato.
This recipe is simple and makes use of ingredients that are easy to find. You will need skinless and boneless chicken breast for this recipe, along with a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, heavy cream, and sliced mushrooms. This dish will taste even better if you top it with sour cream and cheese.
A Filipino dish that is as good as this is chicken pastel. It has other ingredients such as beef frank or hot dog, eggs, chorizo, and it is prepared with a nice crust on top.
Try this Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breast sliced
- 1 cup sliced white mushroom
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can condense cream of mushroom
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a pan and then add the olive oil.
- Pan-fry the chicken until the color turns light brown.
- Put-in the rosemary. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cream of mushroom and chicken broth. Stir and let boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until the liquid reduces.
- Put-in the mushroom and heavy whipping cream. Continue cooking for 3 to 5 minutes,
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with sour cream and cheese.
- Serve with mashed potato. Share and enjoy!