Your weekend can even be more exciting when you do some grilling with the entire family. This grilled ribs recipe might help. You can also grill other dishes such as pork barbecue, grilled pork belly, and grilled bangus.
Preparing Grilled Ribs with Pico de Gallo is also a good idea to make your outdoor grilling more enjoyable. Grilled Ribs with Pico de Gallo is a pork rib dish that is marinated, grilled, and served with Pico de gallo.
I like this dish because it is very flavorful. The pico de gallo serves as a side and an appetite enhancer because it goes well with the dish. You can also substitute it with eggplant salad (ensaladang talong) to make the meal more Filipino. The marinade that I used is a basic Asian soy sauce marinade.
This recipe can also be applied to other cuts of pork, beef, and chicken, as well.
Try this Grilled Ribs with Pico de Gallo recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 lbs. spare ribs
- ¾ cups dark soy sauce
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups pico de gallo
- Combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, chili powder, ground black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the spare ribs in a resealable bag. Pour-in the mixture and then marinate for at least 6 hours.
- Make the basting sauce by pouring the remaining marinade in a bowl. Add the ketchup. Stir.
- Grill the spare ribs for about 8 to 10 minutes per side. You can rotate the ribs to prevent it from getting dry or burnt. Make sure to baste the ribs when rotating.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with pico de gallo.
- Share and enjoy!