This yummy easy beef with broccoli is another of our beef and broccoli variation. Its obvious that I really love this dish, isn’t it? This version is quick and simple. If you are new to cooking, this recipe is appropriate for you.
This Easy Beef with Broccoli uses ingredients that you can easily find in your local supermarket. Don’t forget that we also use the broccoli stem here, so do not throw them away. The nutrients of this vegetable is not only limited in the florets; this means that broccoli stems are nutritious too so it is important that we utilize them as well.
We all know that the tenderloin is the tenderest part of the beef. Using this cut will save us cooking time because we do not need to simmer the meat to make it softer. This makes this easy beef broccoli not only easy — it is also quicker to prepare. Are you ready to make one for yourself? Why don’t you gather all the ingredients first and then go back here again to check this recipe. You may also want to see our original recipe here.
Try this Easy Beef with Broccoli recipe. Let me know what you think.
Easy Beef with Broccoli
- 2 lbs beef tenderloin thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli chopped into florets
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 beef cube
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok.
- When the oil becomes hot, put-in the beef. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour-in soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir.
- Add the water and beef cube. Let boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Put-in the broccoli. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour-in the water with cornstarch.
- Add sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!