Friday Chicken Noodle Soup is a share recipe from Terry. She writes:
My granny makes chicken noodle soup with milk for supper every Friday. She handed her recipe to me when I started my own family. Can’t wait for Friday?
Friday Chicken Noodle Soup
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 7 oz. sliced boneless chicken breast or thigh
- 2 medium carrots diced
- 2 cups dumpling noodles
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 cup whole milk
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Prepare a soup pot with chicken stock. Turn the fire on and boil the stock.
- Gently throw-in the chicken, carrots, and onion in while the stock boils. Leave it for half an hour.
- Pour the milk. Add dumpling noodles and parsley.
- Taste the soup and adjust by adding salt and pepper.
- It is now ready to serve.