If you adore pulled pork then this simple Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe is for you. This is a quick pulled pork sandwich idea that you can use if you have pulled pork around. I also invite you to try our delicious pulled pork recipe – I included the link below in the recipe section.
I used whole-wheat soft bread sliced for this recipe. This will work with any kind of bread that you prefer. I sometimes used multigrain bread and even potato bread when I make pulled pork sandwich. The chipotle mayonnaise is also an important component because it gives the sandwich a distinctive flavor that compliment well with it.
Panlasang Pinoy Fish Recipes
If you want to add veggies such as lettuce, arugula, and tomatoes – suggest to put it on the side and have it as a side dish. I believe that this Pulled Pork Sandwich is complete by itself.
Try this Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. slow cooked pulled pork (use ¼ amount of the recipe in the link)
- 6 slices of bread
- ½ cup chipotle mayonnaise
- Prepare the pulled pork by following the recipe provided using the link above. Make sure to only do a quarter of the recipe to produce 1 lb. of pulled pork.
- Place the bread slices in an oven toaster. Toast.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise on each side of 2 bread slices.
- Arrange the Pulled Pork over one side of the bread with chipotle mayo. Put the other slice of bread on top of the pulled pork.Make sure that the side with chipotle mayonnaise is facing down this time.
- Serve. Share and enjoy with homemade potato chips.