I made Corned Beef fried Rice with Egg for breakfast a few days ago. Leftover white rice was used along with a cup of corned beef (from the can). Since only a cup was used, I had extra corned beef, which I made into corned beef and potato casserole. I remembered that I had a flower-shaped egg mold. I used it to cook the fried eggs that I topped over the fried rice.
This dish was easy to cook. It was also satisfying. I like how the flavors of the corned beef and fried garlic mixed together. It smelled good and had a pleasing taste; it even got better when the rice was added. It became a yummy meal.
I think that the fried egg on top made it look nicer. It grabs attention and makes you want to eat the entire meal right away. I had this with some ketchup on the side. It was a wonderful breakfast experience.
Try this Corned Beef Fried Rice with Egg Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 cup corned beef (use canned corned beef)
- 3 cups leftover white rice
- 1 raw egg, beaten
- 3 egg cooked sunny side up
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- A dash of salt
- Heat the oil in a wide frying pan.
- Add the beaten egg. Cook one side for 1 minute in medium heat. Turn the egg over and cook the other side for another minute or until the egg is completely cooked. Remove the egg and put in a plate. Set aside.
- Using the remaining oil (add more oil f needed), brown the minced garlic. Add the corned beef. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Put the rice in the pan. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the egg. Manually divide the egg into small pieces using a spatula. Add a dash of salt and then continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate. Top with a piece of sunny side up egg.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!