Spinach Tomato and Cheese Omelette is an easy and healthy dish that you can make for breakfast. Instead of just frying eggs, you can make your breakfast meal more exciting and tastier. Make an omelette out of it and add more ingredients such as spinach, tomato, and cheese. These are only a few suggestions that I can think of at this moment. Feel free to add more ingredients depending on your preference.
You might have noticed that spinach is one of my favorite ingredients when making omelette. My usual breakfast omelette is something with spinach and mushroom. You can also make use of other vegetables such as bell pepper, chopped broccoli, and even kale or Swiss chard,
There are also times when I’m craving for an omelette with meat. If this happens,the first thing that I would likely make is ground beef omelette.
Corned beef omelet (tortang corned beef) also sounds like a good idea if you have some canned corned beef sitting in your pantry. This makes me think of warm pandesal. I think that pandesal and tortang corned beef is a good combination. Yummy!
Going back to my simple yet delicious Spinach Tomato and Cheese Omelette. This is something that I enjoy eating with a piece of buttered toast. Sometimes, I will have this with buttermilk pancakes too.
Try this Spinach Tomato and Cheese Omelette Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Spinach Tomato and Cheese Omelette
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 small ripe roma tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- Melt half of the butter in a pan.
- Once the butter starts to bubble, add tomato. Saute for 1 minute.
- Put the spinach in the pan. Cook for 30 seconds. Transfer everything in a clean plate.
- Wipe the pan clean using a paper towel. Heat the pan in a stovetop using low to medium heat. Melt the remaining butter in the pan.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Pour into the pan. Tilt the pan to distribute the beaten eggs equally.
- Once the eggs starts to form, pour the cooke tomato and spinach over the egg. Top with shredded cheese. Continue to cook until the eggs are done.
- Fold the omelet halfway to secure the filling. You can top the omelet with more cheese.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!