Corned Beef Baked Macaroni is a cheesy baked macaroni version with a tomato-based sauce that has corned beef in it. This is somewhat similar to a baked macaroni that I previously posted, except for the meat used in the recipe. It has the same delicious taste.
I like to put more than enough cheese when making baked macaroni because I enjoy it better if it’s rich. I also like it creamy depending on my mood. Let’s skip the creamy part for now, so we won’t be making any Béchamel sauce. This makes this version easier and quicker to make.
This Corned Beef Baked Macaroni is perfect to bring on potluck parties. You can even plan to make this for the weekend for your family. I’m sure that they will love it too.
Note that this recipe requires the use of a conventional or electric oven. If you plan to make a pasta dish that does not require baking then you should also consider this No Bake Lasagana Recipe.
Let me know if you have questions or clarifications by commenting below. You can even drop-by just to say hi. Enjoy!
Try this Corned Beef Baked Macaroni Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 10 cups water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or quiickmelt cheese
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 (12 oz.) can corned beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 (28 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare the sauce by heating oil in a pot.
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Once the onion becomes soft, add the corned beef. Stir and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour tomato sauce. Stir. Add beef broth. Let boil. Cover and continue to cook for 20 minutes using low to medium heat.
- Add tomato paste, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar. Stir. Continue to cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare the macaroni by boiling water in a cooking pot. Add ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Once the water boils, put the macaroni into the pot and cook for 7 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pot. Combine macaroni with meaty tomato sauce. Add the cheeses and mix well. Transfer the mixture into a baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- Share and enjoy