Salmon Sinigang Recipe
This is a Recipe for Salmon Sinigang
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 1/2 lbs. salmon fillet
- 3 10g pouches Knorr Sinigang na Isda mix
- 1 bunch kangkong leaves removed and stalk cut into small pieces
- 10 pieces snake beans cut into 2 inch length
- 2 medium ripe tomato sliced into wedges
- 6 to 8 pieces okra
- 6 ounces Daikon radish sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion wedged
- 4 pieces long green peppers
- 3 tablespoons patis
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 quart water
Pour water in a cooking pot. Let boil.
Add tomato, onion, and Daikon radish. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Add salmon fillet. Cook for 2 minutes.
Add Knorr Sinigang na Isda mix. Stir.
Put the long green peppers into the pot along with the okra,and snake beans. Cover the pot. Cook in medium heat for 2 minutes.
Add kangkong stalks. Season with patis and ground black pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add kangkong leaves. Turn the heat off. Cover the pot and let it stay for 5 minutes.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve!
Share and enjoy!