Ginisang Upo with Ground Pork and Shrimp
This is a recipe for Ginisang Upo with Ground Pork and Shrimp
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time23 mins
- 1 small opo squash upo, sliced into thin pieces
- 4 ounces ground pork
- 6 pieces medium shrimp chopped
- 1 medium ripe tomato cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley optional
- 4 cloves garlic crushed and pounded
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce patis
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat oil in cooking pot
Saute garlic until light brown
Add onion and tomato. Continue to cook until soft
Put the ground pork into the pot. Cook until light brown
Add shrimp. Cook for 2 minutes
Add the opo squash (upo) into the pot. Cook for 2 minutes.
Add water. Cover the pot and continue to cook between low to medium heat for 7 minutes.
Add patis, ground black pepper, and parsley. Stir.
Transfer to serving plate. Serve.
Share and enjoy!