Ginataang Hipon na may Sitaw at Kalabasa
This is a recipe Ginataang Hipon na may Sitaw at Kalabasa.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 1 lb. Shrimp washed and deveined
- 1 Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 2 cups cubed kalabasa squash
- 15 pieces snake beans cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 3 pieces long green chili pepper optional
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 thumbs ginger cut into strips
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine coconut milk, garlic, onion, and ginger in a cooking pot. Apply heat. Let boil.
Add Knorr Shrimp Cube. Stir. Cover and cook in medium heat for 15 minutes.
Add kalabasa and long green pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add shrimp. Pour coconut cream into the pot. Stir and let it boil.
Add snake beans (sitaw). Stir. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
Pour fish sauce into the pot and season with ground black pepper. Stir. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve. Share and enjoy!