Spanish Sardines Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato and Chopped Olives
This is a recipe for Spanish Sardines Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato and Chopped Olives
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine
- 6 oz. Spanish sardines
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Place in a large mixing bowl.
Add Spanish sardines, chopped sun-dried tomato, chopped olives, crushed red pepper, parsley, and extra virgin olive oil.
Place the pasta and other ingredients in a pan. Heat the pan and toss. Continue to cook for 3 minutes.
Add salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Share and enjoy!