Super Special Chopsuey
This is a recipe for Super Special Chop Suey
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 small head cabbage chopped
- 1 Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 1 small red bell pepper sliced into squares
- 1 small green bell pepper sliced into squares
- 12 boiled quail eggs
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 6 to 10 pieces shrimp head and shell removed
- 3 ounces chicken liver sliced
- 4 ounces sliced chicken breast
- 3 ounces pork shoulder sliced
- 1 medium carrot sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic crushed and sliced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch diluted in 4 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a cooking pot.
Saute garlic until light brown.
Add onion. Cook until soft.
Add pork and chicken. Saute for 3 minutes or until light brown.
Put the chicken liver into the pot. Cook for 2 minutes.
Pour water. Let boil. Add Knorr Shrimp Cube. Cover the pot. Cook in medium heat for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower and carrot. Cover the pot. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add bell peppers, shrimp, and cabbage. Cover and cook for another 3 minutes.
Add salt and pepper. Toss.
Add quail eggs and pour the cornstarch diluted in water. Toss and continue to cook until the sauce thickens to your desired consistency.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
Share and enjoy!