Sizzling Tuna Sisig
This is a recipe for Sizzling Tuna Sisig.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 8 ounces tuna steak sliced into small cubes
- 2 pieces long green pepper chopped
- 4 Thai chili chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lady's Choice Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1/4 cup pork chicharon cut into small pieces
- 1 medium red onion chopped into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
Arrannge tuna cubes in a bowl. Pour Knorr liquid seasoning. Mix well. Let it stay for 10 minutes for the fish to absorb the flavor.
Melt 2 tablespooons butter in a pan.
Once the butter is completely melted, add the marinated tuna cubes. Cook until medium brown
Add onion. Saute for 2 minutes.
Add chopped long green pepper and Thai chili. .
Scoop the mayonnaise and add it into the pan. Stir until all ingredients are well blended. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes
Add salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
Heat a metal plate (also called sizzling plate) over a stovetop.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter on the metal plate. Make sure that the entire area of the plate gets coated.
Tranfer the cooked tuna sisig into the metal plate. Continue to cook while gently stirring for 1 to 2 minutes seconds.
Top with crushed chicharon, chili and slices of lime or calamansi.
Serve. Share and enjoy!