Spicy Honey Chicken with Steamed Vegetables
This is a recipe for Spicy Honey Chicken with Steamed Vegetables
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 2 4 oz. boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small yellow squash. sliced
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1 medium carrot sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower sliced
- 2 cups water for steaming
Combine all chicken rub ingredients in bowl. Mix well. Rub all over the chicken breasts. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
Set the oven to broil mode.
Arrange the chicken on a baking tray.Broil each side for 4 minutes.
Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl. Stir until well blended. Brush both side of the chicken with honey mixture.
Put back in the oven. Continue to broil each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until done.
Remove from the oven and arrange in a plate.
Meanwhile pour water on and steamer. Arrange the steamed vegetable ingredients in the steamer and steam for 8 to 12 minutes.
Serve with the spicy honey chicken.
Share and enjoy!