Beef Short Rib Sinigang Na May Pakwan
This is a recipe for Beef Short Rib Sinigang Na May Pakwan
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
- 2 lbs. beef short rib
- 2 25g pack Knorr Sinigang na may Gabi Recipe Mix
- 2 cups fresh watermelon sliced and seeds removed
- 1 bunch of kangkong leaves with stalk cut into serving pieces
- 12 to 15 pieces snake beans sitaw, cut into 2 inch length
- 1 medium tomato wedged
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 8 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
Pour water in a pot or pressure cooker. Let boil.
Add tomato and onion. Continue to boil for 5 minutes.
Put the beef short rib in the pressure cooker. Cover. Pressure cook for 30 minutes.
Remove the cover of the pressure cooker. Add the watermelon. Continue to boil for 10 to 12 minutes.
Add the Knorr Sinigang na may Gabi Recipe Mix. Stir. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add the snake beans. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add ground black pepper and fish sauce. Stir.
Put the kangkong leaves and stalk into the pot. Cover. Let it stay for 5 to 8 minutes.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve. Share and enjoy!