Ginisang Pechay with Ground Pork and Shrimp (Sauteed Bok Choy)
This is a recipe for Ginisang Pechay with Ground Pork and Shrimp or Sauteed Bok Choy
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time23 mins
- 1 lb. bok choy cleaned and chopped
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 4 ounces small shrimp head and shell removed
- 1 medium tomato cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion cubed
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a pan.
When the oil is hot, saute garlic, onion, and tomato.
Add ground pork. Cook until brown
Add shrimp and bok choy. Stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour-in chicken broth (or water). Let boil. Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add fish sauce and ground black pepper.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
Share and enjoy!