Shrimp Pancit Bihon Recipe
This is a recipe for Shrimp Pancit Bihon Recipe.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time23 mins
- 8 to 12 pieces fresh shrimp shelled and head removed
- 1/2 small cabbage
- 1 lb. pansit bihon dried rice noodles
- 1 Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 3/4 cup carrots juilienne
- 3/4 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat oil in a cooking pot.
Once the oil gets hot, pan-fry the shrimp for 1 minute per side. Remove from the pot. Set aside.
Meanwhile, using the remaining oil (you can add more if needed), saute garlic, onion, and celery.
Add the parsley and ground black pepper. Stir.
Pour-in soy sauce and water. Let boil.
Add the shrimp cube. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the carrot, cabbage, and snow peas.
Add the pancit bihon. Gently toss until it absorbs all the liquid. Note: you can add more water if needed.
Put the pan-fried shrimp back into the pot. Cook for 3 minutes more.
Tranfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Share and enjoy!