Chicken Lomi Recipe
This is a recipe for Chicken Lomi.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1/2 lb. fresh flat miki noodles
- 10 ounces boneless chicken breast sliced into thin pieces
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1/2 medium cabbage chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 medium yellow onion cubed
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 6 to 7 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat oil in a cooking pot.
Saute garlic, onion, and carrots.
Add the sliced chicken. Cook until the chicken turns light brown.
Pour the water into the pot. Let boil.
Add Knorr chicken cube. Stir. Cover the pot. Cook the chicken between low to medium heat for 15 minutes.
Add cabbage and miki noodles. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Add scallions. Stir.
Pour the egg. Continuously stir to prevent the egg from forming.
Add 1/4 cup water to cornstarch and stir to mix. Pour it into the pot. Stir until the soup thickens.
Add salt and ground black pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
Share and enjoy!