Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce
This is a recipe for Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time28 mins
- 3 bunches of baby bok choy bottom end removed
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 10 teaspoons water
- A sprinkle of ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt to taste optional
Combine the oyster sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and water in a bowl. Stir. Set aside.
Combine oil and garlic at the same time in a pan. Turn the heat to on. Cook the garlic in medium heat until it starts to turn light brown.
Pour the oyster sauce mixture in the pan and sprinkle some ground black pepper. Stir. Let boil.
Add the bok choy. Stir and cover. Cook until the sauce reduces to half. You may add some salt if needed.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with rice.
Share and enjoy!