Slow Cook Pork Hock Stew
This is a recipe for slow cooked pata.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 15 mins
- 3 lbs. pork hock pata, sliced
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 large potatoes cubed
- 1 large green bell pepper sliced
- 2 medium carrots. sliced
- 1 piece beef cube
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 medium yellow onion minced
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- salt to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a slow cooker. Start with the pork hocks, tomato sauce, bell pepper, tomato, carrots, and the rest of the ingredients.
Cook in a slow cooker or crock pot for at least 8 hours. Add salt to taste.
Remove from the slow cooker. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve with warm white rice.
Share and enjoy!