Super Tasty Chop Suey
Chop Suey with chicken breast and chicken liver. This version makes use of Knorr SavorRich Chicken Liquid Seasoning, which helps make the dish tasty and delicious.
- 5 ounces chicken breast sliced
- 2 ounces chicken liver sliced
- 3 tablespoons Knorr SavorRich Chicken Liquid Seasoning
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 15 pieces snap peas
- 1 piece carrot sliced
- 1 piece green bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece red bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch diliuted in 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a pan.
Saute onion and garllic until onion softens.
Add chicken breast. Saute until light brown.
Add chicken liver. Cook for 1 minute.
Pour water. Let boil. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Add carrot, cauliflower, and snap peas. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add bell peppers. Cover the pan. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add cabbage. Toss. Cook for 2 minutes.
Pour water with cornstarch. Stir.
Season with Knorr SavrorRich Chicken liquid seasoning and ground black pepper.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve!
Share and enjoy!
Calories: 1015kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 451mg | Potassium: 3796mg | Fiber: 39g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 21555IU | Vitamin C: 562.2mg | Calcium: 914mg | Iron: 26.2mg