Servings: 4 people
- 2 lbs beef shank
- ½ cabbage whole leaf individually detached
- 1 bundle bok choy
- 2 cobs corn each cut into 3 parts
- 2 Tablespoons whole peppercorn
- 1/2 cup green onions cut unto 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 onion
- 34 ounces water
- fish sauce to taste optional
In a big cooking pot, pour in water and bring to a boil
Put-in the beef shank followed by the onion and whole pepper corn then simmer for 1.5 hours (30 mins if using a pressure cooker) or until meat is tender.
Add the corn and simmer for another 10 minutes
Add the fish sauce,cabbage, pechay, and green onion (onion leeks)
Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!
Serving: 4g | Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 862mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 276IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 4mg