Home Fries Recipe
This is a recipe for Home Fries.
- 2 medium baking potato cleaned and sliced into cubes
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Heat oil in a pan. Add the potato. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add onion. Saute the onion until soft.
Add bell peppers. Cook for 2 minutes,
Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir Cook for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve for breakfast as a side dish.
Share and enjoy!