Spicy Sardinas with Patola and Miswa
This is a recipe for Spicy Sardinas with Patola and Miswa
- 1 large 15 oz. can spicy sardines in tomato sauce
- 1 small loofah patola, peeled and sliced
- 3 ounces miswa misua
- 6 pieces Thai chili or siling labuyo
- 4 cups water
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fish sauce patis and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat oil in a cooking pot.
Add onion. Saute until soft.
Pour the sardines into the pot, including the sauce. Add chili peppers and garlic powder. Cook for 2 minutes.
Pour water into the cooking pot. Stir. Let boil.
Add miswa and patola. Continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
Season with patis and ground black pepper.
Transfer to a bowl. Serve.
Share and enjoy!