Rosemary Crusted Roast Rack of Lamb
This is a Recipe for Rosemary Crusted Roast Rack of Lamb
- 1 rack of lamb 7 to 8 bones at approximately 1 1/2 to 2 lbs
- 3 tablespoons Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped Rosemary
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Rub salt and ground black pepper all over the lamb. Let it stay for at least 12 minutes.
Meanwhile preheat oven to 450F
Combine Panko bread crumbs, Rosemary, garlic, and olive oil in a bowl. Mix well. Rub the mixture all over the rack of lamb. Arrange on a baking tray and roast for 18 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Let it cool down for 8 to 12 minutes.
Slice the lamb between each bones.
Serve. Share and enjoy!