Butter Garlic Shrimp and Squid
This is a recipe for Butter Garlic Shrimp and Squid
- 1 lb. frozen Shrimp shell removed
- 1 lb. frozen calamari rings unbreaded
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- Salt to taste
Heat butter in a pan.
Once the butter melts and starts to get hot, add the garlic. Continue to cook between low to medium heat until the garlic starts to turn light brown.
Add the shrimp and calamari. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle some parsley and chili flakes. Add salt if needed.
Transfer to a serving plate.
Serve. Share and enjoy!