Grilled Liempo with Fried Tofu
This is a recipe for Grilled Liempo with Fried Tofu in spicy vinegar with sliced onions
- 1 lb. grilled liempo chopped
- 6 ounces deep fried extra firm tofu cubed
- Spiced Vinegar
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 4 pieces chili peppers
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- • 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- • A dash of ground black pepper
Prepare the spiced vinegar by combining all of its ingredients listed above. Stir and ensure that it gets well blended.
Place the chopped pork belly and cubed fried tofu in a large bowl. Pour the spiced vinegar into the bowl. Toss until pork and tofu gets completely coated.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle green onions on top.
Serve. Share and enjoy!