Kilawing Tuna with Coconut Cream (Fish Ceviche)
This is a recipe for Filipino Ceviche known as Kilawing Tuna with Coconut Cream
- 1/2 lb. tuna cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 thumbs ginger. minced
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 5 pieces Thai chili chopped
- 2 pieces Jalapeño chopped
- Juice from 8 limes or 12 calamansi
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
Arrange the cubed tuna in a bowl.
Add salt, ground black pepper, ginger, onion, chili peppers, and lime juice. Mix well. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Pour the coconut cream into the bowl. Stir until all ingredients are well blended.
Serve chilled. Share and enjoy!