Sauteed Bottle Gourd with Ground Pork and Shrimp
This is a recipe for Sauteed Bottle Gourd with Ground Pork and Shrimp
- 1 small bottle gourd upo, peeled and sliced
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 12 to 15 pieces shrimp shell and head removed
- 1 medium ripe tomato cubed
- 1 medium onion cubed
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 3/4 cup beef broth or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a pan.
Saute garlic, onion, and tomato.
Once the texture of the tomato and onion becomes soft, add the ground pork. Cook until light brown.
Add the sliced bottle gourd. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes while stirring.
Pour the beef broth into the pan (you can also use chicken broth or just water). Let the liquid boil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Add shrimp. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve. Share and enjoy!