Corned Beef with Cabbage and Potato
This is a recipe for Corned Beef with Cabbage and Potato
- 1 12 oz. can corned beef
- 1 large potato cubed
- 1/2 head small cabbage chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 cups beef broth or water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a pot.
Saute garlic and onion.
Add corned beef. Saute for 3 minutes.
Pour beef broth. Let boil.
Add potato and cabbage. Cover and continue to cook in medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
Add parsley along with salt and ground black pepper. Stir. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve. Share and enjoy!