Lobster Pasta in Creamy Alfredo Sauce Recipe
This is a recipe for Lobster Pasta in Creamy Alfredo Sauce.
- 1 lb. Spaghetti cooked according to package instructions
- Meat from 2 steamed lobsters chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup salted butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Ground black pepper to taste
Prepare the creamy lobster Alfredo sauce by Melting butter in a pot.
Add chopped lobsters and garlic powder. Cook for 2 minutes.
Pour heavy whipping cream into the pot. Stir. Cook while stirring until it starts to boil.
Add Parmesan cheese. Stir until all ingredients are well blended. Set aside.
Arrange a serving of spaghetti in a bowl. Pour the creamy lobster Alfredo sauce over the spaghetti and sprinkle some ground black pepper, if desired. Toss.
Serve. Share and enjoy!