Tofu and Green Bean Stir Fry in Oyster Sauce with Salted Black Beans
This is a recipe for Tofu and Green Bean Stir Fry in Oyster Sauce with Salted Black Beans.
- 10 ounces regular extra firm tofu fried
- 8 snake beans cut in 2 inch length
- 1 medium red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons salted black beans mashed
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Cut the fried tofu into cubes. Set aside.
Heat oil in a pan. When the oil gets hot, saute the onion until soft.
Add the snake beans, peppers, and salted black beans. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add the tofu. Continue to stir fry for 1 minutes.
Combine oyster sauce and chicken broth (or water) in a bowl. Mix well. Pour the mixture into the pan.
Add ground black pepper and garlic powder. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
Transfer to serving plate.
Serve. Share and enjoy!